- FAQ Home
- All categories
- Software installation
- Activating Digital Scout
- Error messages
- General software questions
- Product-specific questions
- Statware Web Enabled
- Statware Baseball
- Statware Baseball Web Enabled
- Statware Basketball
- Statware Basketball Web Enabled
- Scoutware Football
- Statware Football
- Statware Football Web Enabled
- Statware Hockey
- Statware Soccer
- Scoutware Softball
- Statware Softball Web Enabled
- Statware Softball
- Statware Track and Field
- Statware Volleyball
- Scoutware Baseball
- Statware Volleyball Web Enabled
- Deactivating Digital Scout
- Windows Vista / Windows 7 Issues
Records in this category
- The text of the error has been copied. Please paste (right click or use Ctrl V on the keyboard) the error in an e-mail to Digital Scout.
- How to submit a Web Enabled desktop client log file at the request of Digital Scout.
- Importing Digital Scout data into a Web Enabled product.
- You have not entered your log in parameters
- You have entered an e-mail address that is not registered on the Web Enabled Digital Scout system
- You have entered an invalid password for the e-mail address entered on the handheld
- There is not a current season associated with this e-mail address
- Proxy server, firewall, and network issues
- iPhone/iPod touch/iPad connectivity problems
- Web Enabled Palm application does not sync
- How to get a new or different season on the iPhone/iPod touch/iPad
- Cannot delete a player from My Roster
- How to do custom stats on the iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad
- Web Enabled team visible in search results
- Do I need an internet connection to enter data at the game with Web Enabled Statware?
- How to reset a Windows Mobile/Pocket PC data file for Web Enabled Statware
- Statware Web Enabled most popular questions
- Error: Authentication failure
- How do I delete a game or revise the stats for a game?
- My reports show incorrect statistics and/or games played
- How do I delete or merge a player?
- What is the best device to use the Statware on?
- My license says it's expiring, what do I do?
- My app is slowing down, how can I speed it up?
iPhone/iPod touch/iPad connectivity problems
If you are unable to sync your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad software with the Digital Scout web site, please follow these steps:
E-mail address and password
Please keep in mind that your password is case sensitive and must be exactly the same as what you log into the web site with. If you can get to the screen where you can enter your password, then your device has established connectivity with our web server, and it has verified that your e-mail address exists on the system.
The software synchronizes directly over the internet to the Digital Scout Web Enabled application, and as a result, you need to have a stable internet connection on your device at the time that you tap the Sync to web button.
If you are on an iPhone, you need to make sure you are in a service area with data connectivity for your device to sync. Your device should say 3G in the top status bar if your device is on a cellular data network.
If your device has wi-fi connectivity, you need to be connected to a wireless access point that has internet connectivity in order for your device to sync. Your device should have a small wireless icon in the top status bar right next to iPhone, iPod, or iPad.
You can test your internet connectivity after you see the connected icon by opening the Safari browser and going to a web site such as www.digitalscout.com.
Even if you have internet connectivity on your device, you may still be connected through a network that has a proxy server or firewall that may block the communication between your device and our web server. Please see the following article for more information on this:
Please see the following article on Apple's web site for more information:
- Touchdown shows up in the statistics of the wrong team (version 2.0 only)
- Virus scanning software finds a problem with the Digital Scout software
- Activating your software on a computer with no internet access
- What version of Pocket PC/Windows Mobile handhelds are compatible with Digital Scout software?
- What are the requirements for using Digital Scout software?
45417/49%Last update: 2011-06-10 16:30
Author: Chris Weeks
You cannot comment on this entry